This physics video tutorial explains the concept of centripetal force and acceleration in uniform circular motion. This video also covers the law of universal gravitation, weightlessness, banked curves with friction, kepler’s third law of planetary motion and other stuff. This video contains plenty of examples and practice problems.
My E-Book: z
Video Playlists: t
Homework Help: r
Support & Donations: r
Youtube Membership: n
Here is a list of topics:
1. Uniform Circular Motion – Velocity and Centripetal Force Vectors – Center Seeking Force
2. Force of Gravity – Moon & Earth Example – Tangential Velocity
3. Car Rounding Curve – Static Friction Between Road & Tires and Centripetal Force
4. Magnetic Force of Positive Moving Charge in a Magnetic Field
5. Centripetal Force Formula – Relationship Between Mass, Speed, and Radius. If the speed doubles or triples, what is the effect on the force?
6. If distance is reduced by half, what factor does the centripetal force increase or decrease by?
7. Inward Centripetal Force & Acceleration Vectors
8. Revolutions, Time in Seconds, Frequency, and Period
9. Velocity, Radius, and Period Formula – Circumference of Circle
10. Centripetal Acceleration Equation Given Radius and Period
11. Centripetal Acceleration in g’s
12. Tension Force on Rope attached to Ball – Horizontal Circle – Centripetal Force
13. Vertical Circle – Tension, Weight Force, & Centripetal Force at the top, middle and bottom of the circle.
14. How to calculate the minimum speed at the top of the vertical circle
15. Tension Force of Tetherball Given Length and Period
16. Maximum Speed at Which Car Can Round the Curve – Coefficient of Static Friction and Centripetal Force
17. Banked Curve – Finding The Angle To Round The Curve Without Friction – Normal Force and Tangent Equation – Given Speed & Radius
18. Nonuniform Circular Motion – Centripetal / Radial Acceleration and Tangential Acceleration Vectors – Net Acceleration
19. Normal Force at the bottom of the valley and top of the hill – Vertical Circle – Weight Force and Centripetal Force
20. Maximum Speed Without Losing Contact With The Road – Radius of Curvature Given & Normal Force Equation
21. Minimum Speed of Roller Coaster – Physics Problems
22. Law of Universal Gravitation – Gravitation Constant G
23. Force of Gravity Between Earth and the Sun
24. Relationship Between Gravitational Force, Mass of Planets, and Radial Distance
25. How to Calculate the Gravitational Acceleration of the Earth and the Moon – Formula / Equation Derivation
26. Gravitational Acceleration 4000 Km above Earth’s Surface
27. Speed of Satellite Formula 3000 Km Above Earth’s Surface
28. How to calculate the mass of the sun
29. Calculating the speed and height / altitude of a geosynchronous satellite above earth
30. Kepler’s Third Law of Planetary Motion – Square of Period – Cube of Radius – Calculating the time it takes Mars to Revolve around the Sun – Orbital Period
31. How to calculate the distance between mercury and the sun
32. Scale on Elevator Problem – Normal Force – Constant Velocity – Upward and Downward Acceleration
Disclaimer: Some of the links associated with this video may generate affiliate commissions on my behalf. As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that you may make through such affiliate links.