CLASS 66s Repairs, Reconstruction and Running (TRAIN LIFT IN ACTION) on my N gauge Model Railway.
Well after the last video the 66 was not my favourite loco. I did, though, order the parts to repair it. Also a new introduction along with a risky modification.
In this video I:
– I demonstrate how I fitted new worm drives to a Graham Farish class 66 (very similar for most farish diesels).
– Introduced the new loco and explain my plans for it.
– Discuss / explain my proposals for converting the DC running 66 to a dummy vehicle.
– Explain the issues of this conversion.
– Show all three 66s, the existing Colas one and many other trains running.
Please don’t forget if there is something you want to see or need help with something please comment and I do my best to help!
If you like what you see you may wish to subscribe to the channel, it is completely free of charge and you can be notified when I upload a video.
Piccadilly Model Railway (N gauge)
Find out how Manchester Piccadilly was made.
Train lift / Fiddle yard / Extension phase 1
Lil bonus in case you are missing the model train shows
Explore my other channel too –OO Gauge Piccadilly Sidings