This video is a layout update including;
– New Arrivals
– Future Plans
– Recent Progress
– Bonus running session
Davidson Parkway can also be seen on RMWeb:
Many thanks to all the recent viewers and subscribers.
Some answers to Frequently Asked Questions below; hope these help … feel free to ask any questions;
– The layout is approx 8m by 4.5m (25ft by 13ft)
– The layout is currently DC Analogue, however has future provision to convert to DCC.
– The OLE is only for cosmetic purposes; the pantograph heights on the to-do list to adjust.
– The layout has been approx 13yrs so far in development; but still plenty to-do.
– The layout is based within the U.K. along the West Coast Main Line somewhere around Stafford – Crewe – Warrington area between mid 1980s to early 2000s.
Merry Christmas to you and your families and have a safe and healthy festive break and hopefully 2021 will be a much better year.