This week I make more progress on the new layout.
Firstly, I added a water tower and some station details. I placed ground signals along the track, as well as a station starting signal.
Next up I used Woodland Scenics polyfibre, hairspray and flock to make bushes to cover the embankments. This is a good method to cover any areas not easily covered by the static grass.
Thirdly, I added the station road using Geoscenics road kit:
I put the powder straight down onto Geoscenics glue, then smoothed this down with a bit of scrap plastic. I added some Peco fencing along the length of this. A road of cottages/a shop will go the other side.
Lastly, after adding another tree, I used filler to tidy up the road tunnel. I’ll paint this next week once it’s dry.
Next week it’s back to the main layout for some summer running.
As always, thanks for watching.