➕ Free model railroader calculators here /
Model railroaders and hobbyists can use these free calculators to help with planning and building model train layouts.
1. Scale Conversion Calculator to convert real (prototype) size to scale size, or for converting scale size to real size.
2. Scale To Scale Converter to easily convert metrics to inches or the other way round, and convert the size of model railway scales to other scale sizes (e.g. convert N scale to OO gauge, or HO scale)
3. A Track Grade Calculator to help work out your track grade based on the length of the track run and the vertical track rise.
4. Helix Design Calculator to help you calculate helix dimensions to design and construct a working model railway helix.
5. A Scale Speed Calculator to measure scale speeds for model trains to cover the distance from point A to point B.
These 5 model railroading calculators are available as a free service for model railroaders on the website. Feel free to share the website link with your model railroading buddies on Facebook, Youtube, by email, Instagram etc.
🔥 Facebook: s
🔥 Model Train Help Blog:
🎯Don’t Forget To Subscribe: