In this video I will show you how to/demonstration step by step guide on making awesome looking static grass flowers. They really bring a model railroad/railway to life. They are really easy to make, only taking about 10 minutes, excluding the drying time for the glue.
The tufts I am making are best suited for HO Scale but would be adapted for larger or smaller scales.
The static grass I am using is from Silfor Mininatur, and Greenstuff a wargaming supplier. Since making these tufts I have found a supplier that can get me the static grass at the much reduced the price. Please email me if you need any.
Email me for my static grass.
Static Grass Flocks used:
• Silfor Mininatur: Summer colour (dark green) 004-22 4.5mm
• Silfor Mininatur: Early fall colour (mid green) 004-23 4.5mm
• Silfor Mininatur: Winter colour (beige). 004-27 4.5mm
• Green Stuff World; XL Lime green Static Grass Flock XL 6.mm
• Peco PS-15 Mustard Field (yellow)
• Woodland Scenics Flowering Foliage (purple) F177
• Peco PS-17 Popper Field (Pink).
Subscribe for more:
Share this video with a friend:
Facebook – http:/mfacebook.com//modelrailroadtechniques
Email: — email@example.com
Roco z21 -starter set
DCC Concepts Cobalt Switch Motors
Digikeijs DR4018 Switch Decoder
Basic DCC Wiring.
DCC Projects and Applications 3.
1. iSK Cru-1 USB Microphone Desktop Broadcasting Package
2. BOYA BY-M1 Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Disclaimer: Some of these links go to one of my websites and some are affiliate links where I’ll earn a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
I would love to hear from any modelers about their modelling ideas, in-particular using Traincontrol software. Either email me, comment below or facebook/instagram me. I look forward in seeing you next time.