MAKING WATERSLIDE DECALS, N GAUGE, FOR YOUR MODEL TRAINS – New Colours for the Pendolino.
This video goes through the basics of how to make your own waterslide decals. I recreate the Avanti West Coast livery for a nine car pendolino
In this video I:
• I explain the process I go through to correctly size any body side decal.
• I briefly explain how I ‘build’ the livery in a desktop publishing program. (Im using MS Publisher).
• I demonstrate what to do with the transfer once printed. Make sure you follow the procedure for your printer).
• I demonstrate how to apply the decal.
• I show a problem I encounter and explained my solution.
• I showcase the finished train through running shots.
If you like what you see you may wish to subscribe to the channel, it is completely free of charge, and you can be notified when I upload a video.
Piccadilly Model Railway (N gauge)
Find out how Manchester Piccadilly was made.
Train lift / Fiddle yard / Extension phase 1
Lil bonus in case you are missing the model train shows