Scheduled for tonight:
Featured Modeler: Jan Willard ( brass loco repair, construction, and sound.
New “Build Along” Series starting tonight:
– Martin Brechbiel, MMR – builds a Berkshire Valley Models On30, On3 Ore car kit ( )
New “Watch Me Build”:
– Patrick Rivard – builds a Crow River Products O scale, Fixed Boom Crane (Also known as a Pillar or Yard Crane.)
Continuing “Build Along” Series:
– Bruce Nickerson – Seaport Model Works 53′ Costal Steam Passenger Ferry – Part 3 Applying the roof, deckhouse and deck to the hull. ( )
– Dave Rarig – Paul Egri designed card model of a gas station – Part 4 Adding internal furnishings, mount the building on a base, and add exterior scenery and details. ( )
Continuing Special Segments:
– Gary Shurgold – “Scratchbuilding Bits n Pieces”
– “NMRA Clubs & Divisions” with Phil Edholm ( )
#model #railroad #train #brass #repair #kit #ferryboat #boat #papermodel #gasstation
Future “Build Along” segments and discounts:
1. September 07, 2022 – Jeff Adams, owner of Motrak Models, is offering a 15% discount on his Alton Fire Station kits in N, HO, S and O scales for viewers wanting to participate in this “Build Along.” ( )
2. September 07, 2022 – Claire Gilbert, the owner of Sylvan Models, is offering a a 10% discount on his CNE 1937 Boxcar kit available in HO and O Scale for viewers participating in this “Build Along.” ( )
Businesses sponsoring current “Build Alongs”
1. Richard Rands, owner of Berkshire Valley Models, is offering a 25% discount on the purchase of as many of the Ore Car kits as you want for “New Tracks” members who order between July 27 and September 7, 2022 when using the order code NEW TRACKS /
2. Bruce Nickerson of Seaport Model Works is offering New Tracks Modeling “Build Along” participants a 25% discount for the HO Steam Passenger Ferry kit being shown on the program. To obtain this discount for 30 days from the August 17, 2022 start date, either call Bruce at 693.498.3849 and order kit H136W and use the code word “Steamer” or order from his website ( The buyer will immediately be issued a refund for the discount amount when they order through the website and write in the name “Steamer”. If they call their order in we will process their credit card for the amount after the discount.
3. 3DP Train ( owned by Dave and Kristin Kmecik is providing a 10% discount for printing anyone participating in, and printing the “Build Along” of the 3D designed girder bridge
1. Model Railroad Resource
– Publishers of O Scale Resource and S Scale Resource magazines. Both are advertiser supported, free to read, online magazines.
– 3D Division makers of O Scale resin castings for GRS and WRRS signal and phone relay boxes and signal head.
Join us on Zoom to participate in the live stream and have the opportunity to ask questions directly to the presenters. Or just hang out with the other attendees after the show.
To participate on Zoom, visit NewTracksModeling.com ( and register to receive email announcements about future New Tracks Meetups. After registration, you must confirm your registration using the email that will be sent to your registered email account. If you don’t see the email, check your spam box.