OO GAUGE MODEL RAILWAY – SIGNALS, OH HOW FIDDLY?
PICCADILLY SIDINGS – PLEASE REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE THIS IS A NEW CHANNEL
Well it had to be done, I thought I’d have a look a signal kits as the cost of working signals is simply astronomical, getting on for £70 for one the junctions I need, not counting the other two.
I chose to look at the ratio kit. Now I got this from eBay and knew it was quite old from the packaging but had no idea of the carnage that lay ahead.
In this video I:
– Lay out my plans for signals with kind support from people on FB, BIG THANK YOU!
– Explore how the kit meets my requirements with limited instructions (or… doesn’t).
– Explore how to kit bash parts to fit LEDs.
– Explain how I’m going to make the remaining gantry, as my reasoning for a different style.
– What I do when disaster strikes, lol
– How to make the ground signals and fit them.
I also have an N gauge modern era layout based around MANCHESTER PICCADILLY IN UK. Take a look.