It has been a few years since I tried running an all brass train. In spite of oiling all the axles the cars still mostly don’t roll very well. The train is 41 cars long. I am sure I painted at least 30 of them including both I1. The J1 pusher is really working. It is not for show or eye candy. You look at the couplers in the train and can see where the pulling stops and pushing starts which really is about 1/2 of the train is pulled and 1/2 is pushed. I got the train to run reliably. It ran fine for about 1/2 hour until I got the video I wanted. I could add more cars but this is about all 3 brass locos can pull. I would have to get 4-6 plastic diesels to pull a longer brass train. My B&O EM-1 may be able to pull this train alone.