This week I added some BR tarpaulins to wagons. These were very easy to install. Just crumple them up and glue onto the wagon using PVA. I used cardboard to create loads. It definitely helped adding the ropes to the wagon first, then the tarpaulin over the top. The tarpaulins are available from Geoscenics and include the tarps and the rope, available here:
Next up I weathered some more box vans. I tried to go easy on these, using weathering powders, sealing these with a light spray of Matt varnish, then rubbing the body with a glass fibre pen. This gives the van a faded but relatively clean effect.
Finally, I finished up weathering a couple of coaches. I sprayed the underframe using Tamiya brown, the roof using Tamiya grey, then gave the body a gentle rub with T-cut. This gives the coach body a nice shine, like the real things.
As always, thanks for watching.